Customers can choose from a variety of DTH recharge offers packed by Airtel Digital TV, one of India’s top three direct-to-home (DTH) providers. The Airtel website, as well as the Airtel mobile app, offer a channel selection. Preferred Airtel DTH recharge offers can also be selected by calling Airtel’s customer service number or sending an email to the company’s customer service department. Apart from allowing new customers to choose a channel bundle, Airtel also allows existing customers to swap between packages.
Choose Your Preferred DTH Recharge Pack
Airtel DTH recharge plans are available in monthly, 3-month, and 6-month increments to suit your needs. The list of Airtel DTH recharge plans includes deals created with the audience’s diverse demands in mind. These Airtel DTH packages provide something for everyone, from students to adults. You can explore the Airtel Digital TV channel bundle list and subscribe to the one that best suits you, thanks to the Airtel Payments Bank.
How to Check DTH Recharge Plans?
Through Airtel Thanks App
By following the instructions below, you can browse Airtel DTH recharge plans on your mobile phone using the ‘Airtel Thanks’ App:
- Activate the ‘Airtel Thanks’ app.
- Select ‘Recharge’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘DTH Recharge’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill the relevant information and choose ‘Airtel’ from the ‘Operator’ drop-down box.
- You will be given a list of Airtel DTH recharge plans from which to choose.
Through Airtel Bank
- Go to the website, ‘Airtel Payments Bank,’ to check Airtel DTH recharge plans on your computer.
- Now select ‘DTH’.
- From the ‘Operator’ menu, choose ‘Airtel DTH.’
- After that, you can select your preferred Airtel DTH plans.
How To Do Airtel DTH Recharge Online?
When you utilize Airtel Payments Bank, you receive a simple UI and a quick process. Airtel has made it possible for you to pay your Airtel DTH bills at any time and from any location. All you need is a mobile, tablet, or laptop to make an Airtel DTH recharge online, and you’re only a few clicks away from paying for an Airtel dish TV recharge.
DTH Payment Through Mobile App:
- Go to the Airtel Thanks App and sign in.
- Choose ‘DTH recharge’ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your DTH account number or registered name.
- Select a DTH provider.
- Choose from a variety of plans or pay now.
- Finish the payment process, and you’re done!
DTH Payment through Website:
- Log in to the Airtel website at https://www.airtel.in/bank/.
- Choose the ‘DTH’ option.
- Choose a DTH provider.
- Put your account number in the column.
- Enter the amount to be charged for Airtel TV.
- Proceed to pay your Airtel DTH bill by clicking on the “Proceed” button.
Uses for Airtel DTH Recharge
- Airtel Digital TV recharge
- Sun Direct recharge
- Tata Sky recharge
- Videocon d2h recharge
- Big TV recharge
- Dish TV recharge
How to Change your DTH Recharge?
You can change your DTH recharge offers and plans by following these steps:
- To get your DTH connection details, open the Airtel app and scroll from right to left.
- Select the card that shows your DTH connection, and click the My Account link.
- Scroll down and select Manage TV Channels from the drop-down menu.
- Your current TV channel package will now be shown. To update your package, click Edit existing plan.
- Scroll down to see the various DTH connection packages that are available.
- Click the Select button.
- You may now see the pricing of your chosen package, as well as the total number of channels it includes.
- To see a summary of your choices, click the Go To Summary button.
- To apply the updated package, click Confirm & Change.
With Airtel Payments Bank, you’ll get the convenience and security you’ve always wanted while making a transaction. DTH recharge offers will be simple using Airtel Payments Bank and Airtel Mobile app. You can choose from a variety of Airtel DTH recharge options and pay for them online at your leisure.
Good to Know
To contact Airtel DTH customer service, dial 1800-103-6065 from any phone or 12150 from an Airtel phone.
If you want to add an Ala-carte channel to your subscription, send an SMS with the word ADD to 54325 from your registered phone number; if you’re using the App, touch “Manage Accounts” and then “Add Channel” to add your channel. To change the language of any Airtel Digital TV channel, simply press the Blue button on the remote and choose a language from the Airtel DTH channel list.
Airtel Payments Bank has a variety of DTH deals and cashback offers. You can look through them and choose the one that best suits your needs.